Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Scholars Garden Event?

I've been remiss in notifying everyone about the status of the annual Scholars Garden event. We usually do it at this time and this has prompted some inquiries. Mea maxima culpa!

Two things:
1. I was planning to do it a few weeks later anyway, hoping to get better weather. Which leads to the next point,

2. We need a backup plan in the event of rain. My usual options aren't available, but there is talk that a canopy will be installed over the stage area. This would be idea, but I haven't been able to nail down a date. There has been a lot of bureaucratic shuffling at Snug Harbor and I haven't been able to get a straight answer for the past couple months. I kept putting off telling y'all until I got my facts straight. Still not there, but I have been given hope that things will be sorted out soon.

I'm shooting for Sunday June 6 and hope I can confirm that real soon.

Thanks for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment